rss
Twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Breast Lift

Also known as mastopexy, a breast lift plastic surgery raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin abreast lift plastic surgerynd tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Sometimes the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift will reduce this as well.
Procedural Steps
Excess skin is surgically removed to raise the nipple and tighten the breast tissue. Incision patterns vary, depending on degree of excess skin and amount of lifting required as well as patient and surgeon preference.






Keywords:-
Breast Lift Plastic Surgery
Breast Lift with Augmentation
Breast Lift Procedure
Breast Lift Augmentation


Source By:-

http://www.juveniss.com/procedures/Breast_Lift

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago, I was quite unsure about undergoing this procedure. But then, I figured, it's never to late to be more beautiful and to have a sexier body. And that's when it dawned on me, that I wanted to have a better body through breast augmentation. Scottsdale residents aren't at all new to this thing, as there are a handful of cosmetic clinics around.

    Now that I'll be having it next month, I expect a lot from my breast enlargement. Phoenix is where I'll be going for this.

    ReplyDelete